Wednesday, October 13, 2004

So I Caved

So I have a blog now. I really did not want to give into the pressure of, "oh yeah everyone has a website" but I did. Now I am here writing to you, the world, my thoughts and wonderings. I suppose I wanted a forum to post who I am and what I am doing without all the mass email hassel. It also alows me to stimulate my mind and cultivate my thoughts not on some dusty journal but in a way that can be engaged by the masses even if I only have a fan base of about 2 (thanks mom and dad). So here I am on the web...hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Justin Gentry said...

Hey! When are you going to start posting things on this wonderful website of yours for all the world to see? The people are dying to know what is going on in that brain of yours, I'm sure. I am busy adjusting to a new country and I managed to post on mine (ok, so it took me a month of living here first, but hey! Its up and going now!) What's your excuse? Love ya.

Justin Gentry said...

Its true babe I am a blogger delinquent. I am going to start blogging right about now.

Anonymous said...

hey man,
wats the deal? you haven't posted in over a year? is this some sort of joke?